Saturday, April 01, 2006

Chicken wing facelock

In a cafe in harajuku now, we're doing a bit of research for tonights activities.

Have done so much in the past few days and don't really have the time or will to write properly as we just got asked to stop drinking in McDonalds, don't knock it, its CHEAP, and holidaying in Tokyo is a little like pissing money into a bottomless urinal.

When I said I was in a cafe in harajuku it might be best to clarify that I'm in my own private booth with a leather chair, a shiny pc, a PS2 hooked into a seperate tv and if i wanted to I could book a suite with a white leather couch and every gaming machine imaginable, stay the night and have a shower in the morning.

You know, I'd kind of like to say that we've experienced some deeper part of traditional Japanese culture in the period we've been here, but we haven't, we've been riding every roller coaster or amusement park ride we can get our hands on. This is mitigated by the fact that I live in the old country, so I've been encouraging indulgences that are the opposite. Like flying through and around a shopping mall at 130 kph on a rollercoaster at Tokyo Dome City, drinking at bars that are in famous movies that may or may not star Bill Murray and Scarlet Johansen and being filmed by Nipon TV at the theme park at the base of Mt. Fuji.

Pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home