Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The sound of adventure

The exchange rates were so in my favor I have now nearly achieved my savings goals for the past two years (nearly) of hard work (kind of) in Japan.

On Friday evening I had a very large Enkai. My memories end at the point where myself and one other, much older, male teacher were sitting in a snack bar, the mama san so drunk she was pouring us GLASSES of Jack Daniels. The next thing I know, I’m face down, fully dressed, at the wrong end of bed, its one o’clock in the afternoon and my walkman is still going. Thank you Creative audio industries.

I have been recovering since then. I will never drink JD again.

Tomorrow morning I fly to Tokyo, the city of eternal light and limitless possibilities, for five days of unleashed anarchy and site seeing with Tim and Kamil.

Can you smell my excitement?

1 Comments:

Blogger Clayton said...

you remember seeing me that night?

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home