Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Todays misty temple shots bought to you by...

This morning was significantly foggy and seeing as I have no classes at all today due to the students sitting exams again, I took my camera out first thing before it lifted and snapped this eye candy up at the shrine, which looked suitably mystical and reasonably Asian shrouded in the early morning fog with the sunrise trying to burn through. Enjoy.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The path through the fields I take to school every morning, about 8:10 today.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Tree by temple grounds.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Part of the series of gates leading up to the Inari Shrine.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Secondary Shrine building.

Image hosting by Photobucket
In all it’s glory.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Tori! Evryone’s favorite ubiquitous image of Japan, seen here with added misty spookiness.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Tori EXTREME!

5 Comments:

Blogger Clayton said...

aw common, you can't just go posting the same thing on two blogs.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Yes I can! I'm daddies little princess and I can do whatever I want.







now that I've written that it just seems so.......wrong





so very very wrong

1:57 PM  
Blogger Clayton said...

but I'm the pretty princess of Saga blog...

3:42 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Jeez man thats a scary new avatar you've got there

6:02 PM  
Blogger Clayton said...

that's a scary old avatar :)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home