Monday, October 03, 2005

A very unexciting post

This is not a very exciting post and readers should be forewarned of its nearly pointless contents. It's not deisgned to enthrall with tales of Asian wonder or supernatural awe, nor is it supposed to be poignant and provoking of the thoughts in our little heady-weadies. It is merely a post to maintain habit and regularity and as such is short and provides very glib details of a mundane yet relaxing weekend's activities.

You have been warned

This weekend was of a remarkable contrast to those previous.

Saturday I cleaned, I cleaned like a man possessed by a cleaning devil of ancient days. I scrubbed and polished and cleaned and tidied and vacuumed and I did it from about 8am until 4 in the afternoon.

Sunday I relaxed in my nice clean house and won my first couple of games in BF2 acting as commander. Hooray for double points.

I also observed and handled an Ipod nano at the electronics store and yes they are very stupidly small. If they were waterproof I would get one to swim with.

Now it is so hot and humid I want to go and lie down for a sleep.

Which is what I believe I shall do now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Humour and last laugh said...

the warning has been well taken!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Wong Online PoKer Hu said...

Still a good read for me. Unlike posts, this one is honest to goodness. I was perflexed and nearly exasperated.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home