Thursday, September 01, 2005

Question time with Pat

Head to this link and you to can ask Pat Robertson a personal question.

http://cbn.com/700club/features/BringItOn/askpat.asp

Here’s what I just sent in for him to read by the firelight,

I just want to know what your plans will be if the Venezuelan Government formally requests your extradition to Venezuela to answer questions resulting from your comment in which you called for U.S. Covert Ops to assassinate the elected head of a foreign nation? Jiminy Pat, I sure hope your buddy buddy with the big J.C. on this one! What will I do without your stirring example of Christian living in my life when you’re in Venezuela? Let me know! I'm Lost!

Go on, go have a go, I’m sure they haven’t got enough baiting yet, I mean it was only Something Awful that linked to their site. The only trick is limiting what you want to say and narrowing it down to twelve lines of text. They can’t be complicated questions obviously.

7 Comments:

Blogger R2K said...

Hi from NYC!

R2000

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Big ups to the NYC massive!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MONEYScope
Be a citizen journalist: If you have a digital photo of a news story, you can send it directly to our newsroom at photos@kgo-tv.com. Local state Espaol Recalls Free Stuff Consumer Watercooler Headlines Dr.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home canada site. It pretty much covers work at home canada related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice visit to your blog! Come by and check out a great Internet Shoppingsite. Whether you are shopping for home decor or other items, you will find it here.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

So now I have turned on the word verification to eliminate spam comments

Sneaky donkey fuckers

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home