Wednesday, August 24, 2005

New Digs

Well, this is the new look after the backup and move.

This morning I have archived the entire past year of writing and pictures into one word document on my laptop. It is 207 pages long at present count including photo's and illustrations.

Why the move? I just felt it was time for a change. New Year of work, new look, new options.

The new people we have recieved in Saga are a good crew and its nice to see some unfamiliar faces around.

I participated in the Nanayama shower climb again this year, however, I bought rubber soled toe booties and gloves, dressed all in black and made Mel from Christchurch carry the flag. I spent most of the event taking the hard climbs up again, which were harder this year due to heavy rain the night before.

More soon, stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home